Background.MyEm0.Com

Monday 20 June 2011

My LiFe ~

Every Things Will BE  Passed,AND Become Good!!!

become busy AND busy,
no time to rest...
not enough sleep,
even phone and blog oso less to touch it le..
but fb still got,
all the time concentrate in study&homewrok,
nid to exam liao,so hurry and scared...


For YOU~
SORRY that for my Naive and Innocent,
previous i was always annoy you,
bt now ,wont it anymore..
you should have your new life began,
and find good than me de boyfriends ,
Can make you feel comfortable to love,
  take care you & love you more than himself..
  




 
























LoVe And PeaCe











I will hide our memory to my heart and will always remember it ,won't forget..
  No Reason For Myself Smile,Then I Realized That I Was Thinking Of You♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment